RBF230/4/M3 is an effective solution for emergency conversion of luminaires using 230V LED lamps and arrays such as GU10s and linear tubes. The compact, articulated design contains an emergency driver with a re-chargeable battery and allows installation through a ceiling cut-out of just 55mm.
The removable end covers provide easy access for wiring or they can be supplied pre-wired with your custom cable assemblies for simple ‘plug-and-play’ convenience if required.
The constant-power driver technology automatically adjusts to operate many available 230V LED lamps at an optimum power throughout the whole emergency duration. It has a built-in lamp
change-over relay, which allows the product to be used for Maintained applications so making it easy to produce an emergency conversion of your existing LED luminaire* without the need for
separate ‘emergency’ LEDs.
• Ideal for use with 230V LED GU10s, linear tubes, down lights etc.*
• 3 hour operation using 4 x Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) high
• Emergency output power (Typical): 4W for 4 cell version.
• Higher power versions also available on request.
• Green charge indicator LED with 750mm leads and bezel
• Molded in black UL94_V0 rated Polycarbonate.
• Driver complies with: EN61347-1, EN61347-2-7, EN55015,
• C o nforms to EN60598-1 & EN60598-2-22
• Custom plug & socket connections available on request
*Lamp comparability limitations apply. Contact us for details.